Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Small Loan For a Diaper Bag?!

Our oldest daughter is almost 10 and our middle daughter almost 4.  So, when we started shopping around for baby gear for our youngest daughter, we were shocked to see how expensive things had gotten.  Of course, we didn't keep anything from our middle daughter.  That would have been too easy.

Some people will say that you get what you pay for, but they use some of these products for such a short time.  Maybe I am just cheap, but I see no need to spend $100 or MORE on a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag.  By the way, who in the world has heard of a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag??  I certainly had not until I started looking around online while pregnant.  $100 on a diaper bag??!!  That's not even the most expensive I found.  Thanks, but no thanks!  I will stick with my cheap diaper bag that I found at Once Upon a Child.  Great store by the way!  I bought my Eddie Bauer diaper bag for $10!  I brought it home and washed it.  It's like new.  It's much bigger than a lot of the expensive diaper bags.  With two other girls, it's nice to have some spare space just in case.  It also has room for my billfold, so no need to carry my purse too.

Would YOU spend so much on a diaper bag?!

No comments:

Post a Comment