Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ShopKick

If you have an iPhone or an Android (not sure what other phones this app might work on).. Shopkick is a really cool app.

It gives you nearby stores. You can earn "kicks" by clicking on the store. Some stores have "kicks" available inside by doing a few things. Some you can click on the store when you enter the store, then you get more "kicks" just by being in the store. Others have scans that they would like you to do. You use the camera on your phone, through the app, and scan products. You earn more "kicks" that way.

You can redeem your "kicks" for gift cards to various places. Right now, I have enough to buy a $25 hotel gift card. I have only been at it for about 2 weeks. I also have an older iPhone that doesn't scan items in stores very well. So, I have rarely done that part. They can definitely be racked up faster than I have been doing it.

If you decide to sign up, you can enter my code and we will both get 50 kicks!

bee7544

Also, for more info on the app .. click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment