Monday, May 30, 2011

More of My Couponing Weekend!

Bargain Briana

My new favorite coupon website!! She is in Indiana, so it is much more relevant to stores near me. She has the Marsh sale listed and several coupons that would be great for using at Marsh while they are tripling coupons. Several items that would be free or very cheap.

I have made a total of 3 trips and am going back again today.

First trip -
Total before coupons - $175.73
After coupons - $52.19
A savings of $123.54 - 71%

Second trip -
Total before coupons - $63.32
After coupons - $11.80.
A savings of $51.52 - 82%

Third trip -
Total before - $115.37
Total after - $24.61
A savings of $90.76 - $79%

I will definitely post what my next trip is. Dan and I both plan on going, so we can use more coupons. They will only let you triple 2 of the same coupon .. after that, they are just face value.

No comments:

Post a Comment